Chicago Massage Therapy and Reiki Energy Work
NEW: CHANGES TO MASSAGE THERAPY DUE TO TIER 3 COVID-19 RESURGENCE MITIGATIONS (effective November 20, 2020 until further notice)
As of Friday November 20, 2020: "Massage therapy and body treatments allowed as deemed necessary by a medical provider." * Before coming in for your appointment, please check with your Medical Provider to determine if massage is necessary for you.
New COVID-19 office safety and sanitation protocols
We are committed to your health and safety and are following guidelines released by the Illinois Department of Commerce / Illinois Department of Public Health, the City of Chicago and recommendations from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards:What we're doing differently
What you'll be doing differently
- Face mask and protective clothing: Therapist's PPE will be worn and replaced after every client.
- Enhanced disinfection and appointment spacing: 30 minutes of additional time has been added between sessions to allow for the circulation of clean air and the disinfection of all massage office surfaces (table, face cradle, chair, iPad, countertops, door handles, clothes hangers and storage, as well as carpeted traffic areas). Common area restroom and waiting area surfaces and touch points will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Touchless payment: Easily store your credit card information in our online scheduling system.
- Face masks: Face masks are required throughout the office and during your treatment.
- Health screening: You will be emailed a short, online COVID-19 Health Screening Survey to be filled out before you arrive on the day of every appointment.
- Limited waiting room access: Waiting room space will be reduced to accommodate social distancing; we prefer that you wait outside or in your car prior to appointments; we will text you when we are ready to see you.
- Temperature check: Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer as you enter the medical building.
- Hand washing: We request that you wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entering the office suite. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- BYOW: Bring your own bottle of water. We are temporarily discontinuing self-serve beverages from our waiting area.
- Exercise additional caution: If you are ill for any reason, we prefer you reschedule your appointment. We do not charge for cancellations due to illness.
Get Back to Pain Free!
You have a life to live, and you don't have to live it with pain.
Are you a marathon runner or endurance athlete recovering from an injury? Do you experience chronic jaw, neck or low back pain? Is it increasingly uncomfortable to work at your computer? Are you a professional musician struggling with pain in your arms and hands? Is muscular discomfort, pain or stiffness limiting what you do and how you do it? Then Integrative Therapeutic Massage
may be appropriate for you.
Depending on your needs and goals, we provide a unique integrative healing experience, often combining the therapeutic elements of Neuromuscular Massage Therapy
(NMT) with Reiki, a gentle form of energy healing.
Many health-related conditions and injuries respond well to this form of therapeutic massage, including:
Learn more about sports massage therapy for runners and other athletes.
- Low back pain
- Migraines & tension headaches
- Neck & shoulder pain
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sprains & strains
- Plantar fascitis
- Shin splints
- Iliotibial (IT) band syndrome
- Knee pain
Whether helping Chicago area athletes maintain their peak performance with sports massage or aiding clients in the rehabilitation of an injury or chronic pain condition, we aim to provide a caring place to heal, rejuvenate, and understand the underlying cause of your pain..
For those seeking stress relief and energy balancing, we also offer individual Intuitive Reiki
sessions, in addition to our signature Reiki Relaxation Massage
.Our goal is to help you Love the Way You Feel ... in body, mind and spirit.